Healthy treat of the week


I’ve always had a sweet tooth so instead of indulging in all of the sweet treats with high calories I had to find some healthy alternatives! I mean Deliscious healthy alternatives with all of the goodness minus the guilt! And I will be sharing a healthy treat on here weekly.
This weeks healthy treat is a Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie. Before I share the recipe I’d like to share   some of the health benefits with you. (I also recommend having your smoothie in the morning cause its a great way to start your day!)

1.) Boosts energy
2.) Rich in nutrients and antioxidants 
3.) High in vitamin C
4.) Helps maintain healthy skin (Produces Collagen)
5.) Improves sleep
6.) Supports heart health
7.) Good for digestion
8.) Helps prevent cancer
9.) Rich in fiber
10.) Helps reduce blood pressure
11.) Improves gut health
12.) Improves eye health 
14.) Boost healing

Now that you know the health benefits here is the recipe:

Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
2 cups whole ice cube in blender
5 Kiwis (sliced)
1 banana
12 strawberries 
2  6oz strawberry kiwi yogurts (I use yoplait)
2 cups spinach (add more if you like)
3/4 cup pineapple juice
3/4 cup orange juice (I USE TROP 50 w/no pulp)
Honey to taste 
Put all ingredients in blender and blend away!
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Tips: 10 Health Benefits from Eating Tomatoes

Fall in love with Fruit Infused Water

www.vgcfit.shop